Saturday, December 10, 2016. Doors open at 10:00 am. Run starts at 1:00 pm.
| 10:00 am - 12:45 pm
| Check-in & libations
| 12:45 am - 1:00 pm
| Preparation for run & gathering at start line
| 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm
| 1:30 pm -
| Post-run party
The SSRun registration is open to anyone at least 21 years of age. The run is limited, however, to the first 700 registrants.
The run will start and end at Lir Tavern and Whiskey's at the corner of Gloucester Street and Boylston Street in Boston. The course is an approximate 1 mile jog that departs from Lir and Whiskey's and proceeds down Boylston Street to Berkeley Street. The group then runs back up Newbury Street to Gloucester Street, ending back where we began!
To participate in a fun and unique charity event to raise money for the Play Ball! Foundation
Here's what you'll need the day of the run:
- Obviously, a Speedo-like bathing suit is required. Holiday colors are preferred. Please, no thongs! We know you have the body to pull it off, so why prove what's obvious?
- Santa hat, beard, and other holiday flair at your discretion
- A bag to put your clothes in while running
- Copy of your registration email
- Pledge sheet with any donations collected offline
Wear your Speedo under your street clothes so that you can just strip down to the Speedo at run time.